These free printable Halloween gift tags will take your Halloween treats from “store bought” to perfectly (and quickly) hand made!
Halloween crept up on me this year, but my kids and I are having so much fun celebrating this fun time of year filled with so many holidays. Each year, they are allowed to bring a treat to share with their classmates and it can be edible or not, but it has to be store bought, which means no cute handmade treat. I totally understand the reasoning, but I still like to send in something cute! This year I will be tying one of these Halloween tags to the treat to take to school..it makes it a little less “store bought” and a little more handmade!
Free printable Halloween tags
There are 9 different designs included. Each says “Happy Halloween” on the tag, with most including a place to put who the gift is from. To download the tags, follow the simple steps below:
- Download the free printable below (my favorite paper to print on is 100 lb. laser paper – it gives you a sturdy tag with just a little shine).
- Cut the tag out, punch a hole in the top and add some string.
- Then tie it (or tape it) on your gift!
Halloween gift ideas
Add these Halloween tags to any of the below homemade gifts this season:
- Halloween oreo balls
- Halloween candy popcorn
- Triple chocolate chip cookies w/ orange M&M’s
- Pumpkin succulent
- Decorated glitter pumpkin
- Spider suckers
More free Halloween printables:
- Halloween Party Printables
- Halloween Candy Bar Wrappers
- Mad Scientist Halloween Party Printables
- Halloween Mantel Printable Downloads
Originally contributed by Kiki from Kiki and Company.