Patriotic Sundae Bar Printables
This patriotic ice cream sundae bar is the perfect way to celebrate Memorial Day or 4th of July! Download the free printables to make your get-together even more festive.
If you’re in need of some Fourth of July inspiration, this sundae bar is a great place to start. It’s super easy to assemble and is so fun! I mean, who doesn’t love ice cream?! This is definitely one of my favorite red, white and blue ideas.
Hi Everyone! Are you as ready for summer as I am? I can’t wait for all the fun BBQ’s, patriotic holidays and ice cream! Why not combine them all by creating a patriotic sundae bar at your Memorial Day or Forth of July get-togethers.
Ice cream sundaes have got to be the all american summer dessert and these printables will make it just a bit most festive. Kids and adults always have so much fun creating their own delicious desserts.
Ice cream sundae bar supplies:
To make this sundae bar, you will need:
- ice cream (vanilla, chocolate, strawberry and cookies n cream)
- chocolate and caramel sauce
- whipped cream
- jimmies, sprinkles, crushed chocolate chip cookies
- sliced strawberries
Things to do before the party:
- Scoop ice cream into individual containers. Mason jars or paper containers work great. Then put the labels on the top of each container.
- Put the sauces in squeeze bottles. You can find these at many grocery or big box stores.
- Assemble the toppings on a tray for a neat presentation.
When it is time for dessert, simply pull the ice cream out of the freezer and you’re ready to go!
Use store bought or homemade ice cream – whichever you prefer!
So many fun sundae bar topping choices!
Free printable labels
The printable download includes:
- Ice cream labels: vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, cookies n cream
- Sauce labels: caramel and chocolate
- Topping labels: sprinkles, jimmies, chocolate chip cookies, strawberries, blueberries, whipped cream)
Click HERE to download the FREE ice cream sundae bar printables.
More patriotic printables you’ll love:
- 4th of July printable water bottle labels
- Patriotic photo booth printables
- Patriotic party circles free download
- “Land of the free, home of the brave” printable sign
Post originally contributed by Jenny from Bloom Designs.
What a cute idea! Thanks for the printables!
If you want to pre-scoop the ice cream – put scoops in a muffin pan (lined with cupcake liners to fit your theme) and cover with saran or foil and put in the freezer! Pull them out when you are ready to serve! Thanks again!
The patriotic ice cream printables are too cool!! Thank you for sharing.
Love these printables! Thank you!
What type of sticks are those and how did you get the printable to stay on?
Hi Toni! They look like popcicle sticks or cut straws. 🙂 You can affix the printable by tping it on the back. Hope that helps!
Hello, i love your printables! But im having trouble downloading the ice cream sundaes printables. When i clicked on the water bottle printables i had no problem but when i click on the ice cream one it keeps taking me back to you page. Help!
Hi Linda, thanks for letting me know! I updated the post and the direct link is: http://www.iheartnaptime.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/patriotic-ice-cream-labels.pdf