Print this free printable Thanksgiving Trivia out for your guests and get ready for some laughs around the dinner table!
If you’re looking for an easy no-fuss game to play on Thanksgiving, you can download and print this Thanksgiving Trivia out for your guests. It’s the perfect little game to play after dinner and before pie. It’s also a way to get the conversations going.
Thanksgiving Trivia questions
- What year was the first Thanksgiving celebrated? Answer: 1631
- How many pilgrims came over on the Mayflower? Answer: 102
- How long did the first Thanksgiving Celebration last? Answer: 3 days
- How much did the heaviest turkey weigh? Answer: 86 pounds
- What state raises the most turkeys? Answer: Minnesota
- How fast can wild turkeys run? Answer: 20 MPH
- Which president made Thanksgiving a National Holiday? Answer: Abraham Lincoln?
- How many pumpkin pies are consumed every Thanksgiving? Answer: 50 million
- On average how many calories do the average American consume at Thanksgiving dinner? Answer: 3,500
Download the free printable below, then print out on card stock paper. Then add to your Thanksgiving table setting!