FREE Printable Bunny Ears
These FREE printable bunny ears are the perfect way to celebrate Easter with your little ones! Simply download, print, cut and then glue together!
I’ve been prepping for my daughter’s Easter pre-school class party and wanted to share these adorable bunny ears that I am making for all of the kids in her class (because kids dressing up like little critters are the cutest thing ever).
They are SO simple to put together. Just download the below file to your computer, print it out and cut with scissors. Then use glue to stick together! Easy peasy and simply ADORABLE!
- Free printable bunny ears (download below)
- Pink glitter (optional)
These bunny ears are super easy to assemble and the perfect addition to any Easter celebration. All you need to do is:
- Download the free file to your computer.
- Print it out (you can print at home, at Kinkos or an online printer).
- Cut the pieces out with scissors.
- Glue the pieces together to fit your child’s head. I added a bunch of shear pink glitter to the inside of the ears for an extra little punch!
Other Easter favorites:
Originally contributed by Lindi from Love The Day.
Thank you for the Bunny Ears download. Looking forward to see what other crafts you have. 🙂