You Make My Heart Pop by Jenny Raulli of Bloom Designs for I Heart Naptime
I am so looking forward to Valentine’s Day. My favorite part of this holiday is treating my loved ones to yummy homemade treats.
Valentine’s heart popcorn
You will have plenty of time to form balls but make sure to work quickly. My kids love helping me do this.
Package the balls in a cute way and add our free tag which you can download below. I recommend printing the tag on bright white card stock for best results.
You Make My Heart Pop Recipe
Learn how to make these easy chocolate marshmallow popcorn balls.
- 14 cups popcorn- popped according to directions
- 16 ounce bag of mini marshmallows
- 6 Tablespoons of butter
- 1 cup white chocolate chips or
- 1/2 cup valentine’s themed sprinkles/jimmies/candies (etc.)
- In a large pot, melt butter over medium heat. Add marshmallows and stir until melted. Add in white chocolates. Remove from heat and stir until smooth. Add popcorn and gently stir until evenly coated.
- Pour out onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle on half of the sprinkles.
- Using buttered hands, form popcorn into one balls for mini bites or two inch ball for regular size. Add additional sprinkles as necessary to each ball to make pretty.
- Let set until cooled.